BEMA Information Technologies is a highly recognized provider of IT and Software Services to churches, schools and medium-sized businesses. We are 20 years old, have grown without a sales force and do not advertise. Our consistent growth comes from hiring people who are technical, communicate well and perform at a high level.
We provide consulting services to over 80 churches in the Greater Houston Area and beyond. We are seeking a developer to help our team customize church management systems. The best qualified candidate will have a passion for helping churches operate efficiently.
We are a bit different.
- We care about people, your family and your career development
- We don’t want you working overtime
- We strive to over communicate, rather than under
- We do what we say we are going to do
- Provide development expertise addressing software management application needs
- Ability to manage and contact different clients while working remotely
- Be exposed to many different software environments
- Grow your technical skill set
Preferred candidate will possess the following:
- SQL expertise
- C# experience
- HTML,CSS, Bootstrap, Tailwinds, or comperable front end frameworks
- Vue JS
Other Valuable Skills:
- Experience working with churches and non-profits
- Experience working with church member management software (Arena, F1, Rock, etc)
Please email your resume to email@example.com or submit your resume to our website bemaservices.com on the Careers portal.
Compensation: Will pay for depth of skill, hands-on experience, communication savvy and previous church service experience.